Staff Applications are now available! Click the button to fill it out. You will log in using your email and then set up a password. If you have served on staff in the past, use the Returning Staff Application. If this will be your first summer, use the New Staff Application.
WHY SERVE AT CAMP?
- Make your summer count for eternity! You may be worn out and exhausted, but the opportunity to see God at work in the lives of students and in your own life is encouraging, amazing and reminds us that He is the sovereign King!
- Community! You will be building friendships that can last a lifetime as you serve together, pray together, worship together, cry together, laugh together.
- Spiritual growth! You will be challenged in your own faith as you lead a cabin devotion, answer questions from students and see God use you in the life of another person.
- The effectiveness of camp ministry! Camp ministry continues to be one of the most effective ways to reach people with the gospel. Close to 80% of people receive Christ before the age of 18 and that is the age group camp reaches.
- The need! It takes a lot of people to run camp. From cabin leaders to cooks, to the crew who clean, there is a great need for people who love Jesus, live in obedience to God's Word and want to serve Him.
Will you consider serving at camp this summer?
- Dates: June 14-Aug 4.
- Weekly time commitment: Monday-Saturday morning.
- Meals and housing are provided.
- Positions are volunteer.
- Possible financial opportunities
- 16+ can apply for the InFaith Summer Missionary program. Provides them the avenue to raise financial support from friends, family and church to help cover expenses during the summer. (2 week minimum commitment)
- 18+ have opportunity for a $600 honorarium serving all 7 weeks. (12 positions available)
- Short-term staffing opportunities available as well (serving at 1 or more camps).
Summer Staff Positions
- Cabin Leaders (18): Responsible for a cabin of kids (up to 10 kids), with the help of an assistant, including staying in cabin with the kids, participating in activities, getting kids to and from meals, chapels, & activities and leading a daily cabin devotion.
- Assistant Cabin Leaders (16): Help the Cabin Leader during the week with kids. Will stay in the cabin, participate in activities, and lead 1-2 cabin devotions.
- Prep Cook (17): Assist Head Cook to prepare, serve and put away the meals.
- Horsemanship Instructor (18): Instruct campers in arena and lead trail rides for both programs and guest groups. Also, feed/water horses and help with irrigation.
- Assistant Instructor (16): Help in the arena, assist with trail rides and help with catching horses, saddling, and set/clean up.
- Lifeguard (15): Must hold a current Lifeguard Certification. (We may be able to get you trained if you are willing and interested). Will be lifeguarding waterfront swimming.
- Camp Medical Personnel (21): Must hold current medical certification and have medical experience to be able to take care of campers and staff with various injuries and sickness and also dispense medications.
- Crew Boss (18): Provide leadership for dish crew (8 teenagers) including leading daily Bible study, giving direction and follow up.
- Dish Crew (14): Responsibilities include washing dishes, set/clean up dining hall for meals, clean bathrooms and help with Bible Memory Time.
- Rise & Shine Volunteers (14): Leading and walking beside horses for rides. Also helping with activities, crafts, kitchen, etc.
Contact the office if you have any questions regarding our summer staff opportunities.