Come Bless the Lord!
October 27-29 $150
Ladies, it’s your turn to get away! Our goal is to pamper you so that you can truly relax. Come, do the things that make a retreat for YOU: sip a cup of coffee, curl up by the wood stove and enjoy the amazing food-without the dishes! Are you a horse lover? You may find that a relaxing ride or an adrenaline surging lesson on jumping or vaulting is what you need! Best of all, be encouraged through personal testimonies, singing and sharing with other ladies. BE REFRESHED IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD!
Registration will open at 5:00 pm on Friday evening, and the retreat will end Sunday at noon after an incredible brunch.
Here are some details…
Let me give you a sneak peak of what is planned for this year! Registration starts at 5:00. But if you would like to come early and enjoy the afternoon at camp you are welcome to come in at 2:00 and get settled in. The cabins will be assigned and ready for you! The first meal will be dinner served at 6:00.
Three amazing ladies will be sharing their stories with us and drawing our hearts to the Lord: Jen from Bend, OR; Meghan from Trout Lake, WA; and Shirley from The Dalles, OR. Let’s be in prayer that God will speak to us through each of them and, as they prepare, that they would be directed by the Holy Spirit to say the things He wants us to hear.
Angelina will be leading us in worship and will be joined by Laurel, Chelsea and Bethany.
Judi, a chef by profession, is coming to cook for us again. I will never forget the lemon dessert she made two years ago. I didn’t want it to end.
Grinders Coffee from The Dalles is supplying us with coffee again. Thank you, Cora! Let’s start things off right!
Our cabins are heated and bunk-bed style. The bathroom facilities are in a separate building. Please bring your own sleeping bag, pillow and towel. Actually, anything you need to be happy!
Activities-so much to choose from!
- Teddy will be offering all kinds of activities with the horses over at Morrow Ranch.
- Jeri is coming back to lead us in one of her rustic crafts. Really, I think she could have shares on Pinterest!
- Kristine will be leading us in some painting techniques. You will love her!
- Maria will be taking pictures everywhere and is also offering to teach a class on iPhone photography. It wouldn’t be retreat without her, right?!
- Luella is coming back again to give pedicures. I hope everyone gets a chance to sit down with her.
- Elena will lead you in some amazing dance moves Saturday evening.
- Laurel is planning to lead ladies on a hike. Rain or shine, it will be good.
- There are hiking trails right here at camp that you can enjoy. Have you seen the board walk?
- Mini-golf is available.
- Camp Morrow has a cool disc golf course.
- Pine Hollow Golf Course is just down the road as well if you are interested in the real thing. $15 for 9 holes.
- Or you are totally welcome to hang out by the fire, visit with a friend, play a round of cards or simply enjoy a cup of Chai Tea.
We would like for you to enjoy doing the things that make a retreat for you. Make it a high energy weekend or just as low key as you need.
Come be REFRESHED!