Want to be stretched and deepen your faith?
We are seeking people who love Jesus, are in a growing relationship with Him and desire to be used by God to make an impact for the kingdom!
Serving at camp can be challenging, but extremely rewarding. You many be pushed out of your comfort zone and learn to trust God in new ways. You may be exhausted by the end of the week. You may witness, and even be a part of, a camper making a life changing decision to follow Jesus. Whatever happens, you can know you are part of a team that God will use to present the gospel and to share His love to kids for the glory of God!
Camp Morrow has two facilities, Lake Camp with traditional youth camps and Ranch Camps with horse camps that can run simultaneously. Between the two facilities, there are many needs. Whether you want to serve all summer or if you are only available for a week or two, either way can be an option. The positions are listed below with minimum ages in parenthesis and a brief description. All positions are volunteer. Your expected availability during our week long camps would be from 2:00 pm on Sunday until noon on Friday.
Summer Staff Positions (minimum age requirement):
- Cabin Leaders (18): Responsibility of a cabin of kids (usually 8-10 kids) with the help of an assistant including staying in cabin with kids, participating in activities and getting kids to and from meals, chapels, etc.
- Assistant Cabin Leaders (16): Help the Cabin Leader during the week with kids. Will stay in the cabin, participate in activities and helping kids to and from activities.
- Prep Cook (17): Assist Head Cook to prepare, serve and clean up meals.
- Horsemanship Instructor (18): Instruct campers in arena and lead trail rides for both programs and guest groups.
- Assistant Instructor (16): Help in arena and trail rides and help with catching horses, saddling, and set/clean up.
- Lifeguard (15): Must hold a current Lifeguard Certification. We may be able to get you trained. Will be lifeguarding waterfront swimming.
- Camp Medical Personnel (21): Must hold current medical certification and have medical experience to take care of campers and staff with various injuries and sickness and dispense medications.
- Dish Crew (14): Responsibilities include washing dishes, set/clean up dining hall for meals, clean bathrooms and help with Bible Memory Time.
- Rise & Shine Volunteers (14): Leading and walking beside horses for rides. Also helping with activities, crafts, kitchen, etc.
If interested in serving this summer, please fill out the online staff application and you will be contacted after references have been verified.
Contact the office if you have any questions regarding our summer staff opportunities.